When our digestion is impaired, even if we take a lot of nutritional food and supplements, do you think our body is able to benefit from it?
- Irritable bowel syndrome?
- Acid reflux?
All these point towards poor digestive health.
Who it is for
- Professional athletes
- Leisure athletes
- All physically active and fitness oriented individuals
What FitLine Basics® does for your body
- Supplies vital substances to your body
- Improves nutrients absorption
- Strengthens immune systems
- Promotes healthy intestinal flora for healthy intestines
What it contains
- various vegetable enzymes (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase)
- both soluble and insoluble fibers
- secondary vegetable extracts from fruit, vegetable (broccoli, cabbage, carrots, green pepper, spinach, tomatoes) and grain
- different vitamins (vitamin C, beta carotene and vitamin E)
- natural herbal aroma from Indian Ayurveda teachings to promote absorption and nutrition intake
- live Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-5 and Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12
- no emulsifiers and preservatives
- low glycemic
Why Basics is unique
Scientifically tested to increase BIOAVAILABILITY.
Bioavailability is the proportion of supplements being absorbed and available for use or storage by the body. For many nutrients, the bioavailability is below 10%. Which means, a stunning 90% of the nutrients intake is not absorbed by the body!
Your Daily Essentials
FitLine Basics contains important vitamins, fibers from fruits, vegetables and cereals, along with enzymes, valuable herbal extracts and live lactic acid bacteria to promote a healthier digestive system.
- Enhances digestive health with natural antioxidants, prebiotics and probiotics
- Rich in Vitamin C and Selenium, contributing to an improved function of the immune system
- Vitamin E and C support the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Promotes healthy intestinal flora and stimulates the digestive system
- Provides important soluble and insoluble fibers
- NTC supports optimum nutrient intake and bioavailability
DIRECTIONS: Add one packet (12 g) of Basics to 6 fluid ounces of water and feel good!
DAILY RECOMMENDATION: Take one drink per day. Ideal in the morning with FitLine Activize Oxyplus.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20g)||Amount per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Carbohydrate||10.4 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|Vitamin A||555 IU||11%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin E||15 IU||50%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based upon a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|INGREDIENTS: Fructose, Acacia Gum, Oat Fiber, Pea Fiber, Thickener (Guar Gum, Pectin), Acid (Citric Acid), Acerola Extract Powder (Maltodextrin, Vitamin C, Acerola Extract), Flavor, Apple Fiber, Vegetable Powder (Broccoli, White Cabbage, Carrots (Maltodextrin, Carrot), Pepper, Spinach, Tomato), Multienzyme Complex (Amylase, Lactase, Protease, Cellulase, Lipase), Vitamin C, Insulin, Rice Fiber, Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides (Steviol Glycosides, Flavor)), Lactic Acid Cultures (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus reuteri), Curcuma Extract, Vitamin E, Beta-Carotene, Grape Seed Extract.
|CAUTION: Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of young children.|